Apply for this job
||Springfield Fuels Ltd
To ensure the compliance of any customs documents for goods arriving in the UK, supporting with queries from both the logistics and finance teams regarding VAT Treatment etc.
What will you be doing?
• Support the imports (origin, classification, value, filing instruction, customs interface etc.) of the various parts of the business
• IPR/OPR support and audit, dealing with clients overseas in France
• IPR set up, support and audit – including classification and valuation, and reporting
• Offerings / Projects (e.g. NFI etc.)
• Import registration and VAT payment, and subsequent recovery
• Classification of imports – operational and offerings / projects
• Valuation of imports – operational and offerings / projects
• HMRC (post audit, continual questions, interface with HMRC when answers required, etc.)
• Procedures – Key procedures – import declaration instructions, valuation, classification
• Preferential Duty Program – Post BREXIT – U.K.-U.S.?
• Work with forwarder / broker Agent
What you’ll need to have
• Experience in a similar position and confident in Customs/VAT documentation
Additional information about the process
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 months
Contact Details: Charlotte Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org – 07599548238
This contract will be working 1-2 days per week with possible scope to increase.
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.