Apply for this job
||Transformation PMO Analyst
||National Nuclear Laboratory
||260.00-260.00 GBP per day
PMO Analyst required to join Business Transformation Programme, incepted to successfully transform the business and progress towards the achievement of its Vision and its Purpose Reporting to the PMO Lead, the PMO Analyst will be assigned to the Programme Management Office, the single source of trusted data for the programme. The PMO is the information hub for the programme with a focus on tracking and reporting, quality assurance, information management, financial tracking and control, RAIDs management, Change Control, support and knowledge transfer and gate-keeper of all programme governance, delivery framework and processes.
• Tracking status of programme deliverables and milestones
• Supporting the adoption of the delivery lifecycle and deliverables and associated Stage Gateway reviews
• Programme level risk and issue co-ordination;
• Coordination of the regular project and programme level reporting cycles
• Co-ordination of project Governance arrangements, Post Project Reviews, Programme level workshops.
• Additional responsibilities include assisting the PMO Lead with defining and updating the project management processes, standards and governance, assisting Project and Programme Managers, contributing to Quality Reviews, and co-ordinating activities in support of quality objectives.
• At times the PMO Analyst may be asked to provide project support, which may include, ensuring project plans and project documentation are complete and up-to-date
• Co-ordination of Programme Change Control and Key Governance Forums, eg Design Authority, including all inputs and outputs
• Action tracking aligned to Programme Governance Forums
• Support for preparation of programme presentation material
• Manage programme level lessons learned repository, attend post project review meetings to identify key areas of improvement to be captured in to the Lessons Learnt repository.
• Prior experience in a programme support environment
• Experienced in applying appropriate and differing methodologies/techniques to aid projects and maximise delivery success
• Advanced MS Office skills (MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio etc.)
• Analytical, with excellent organisation and planning skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent active listening skills
• Autonomous, pro-active and self-directed
Additional information about the process
Transformation PMO Analyst
Location: Birchwood, Warrington
Salary: £260 Ltd Per Day
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 6 months+
Contact details: Charlotte Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org – 07599 548238
This role has been deemed outside of scope of IR35.
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.