Apply for this job
||10.92-10.92 GBP per hour
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide. We are currently accepting CV submissions for candidate’s who would be interested in working within an administrative, document control or secretarial capacity within our client group. By completing an application, your details will be stored for future opportunities in the area.
Supporting a team with either administrative, secretarial or document control duties. Teams can range from both larger and smaller departments. Duties could include:
• Diary management – Organising internal and external meetings, conferences and visits.
• Attending meeting and taking minutes, chasing and monitoring of actions
• Mail management – organising, prioritising and delegating mail
• Coordination of travel and accommodation requirements
• Typing – producing documentation and correspondence in a timely, efficient and accurate manner
• Ensure records are received and captured as complete
• Record management
• Ensuring the integrity and completeness of all project records/documentation
• Collating, distributing and transmitting records both internally and externally
• Administrative Duties - Filing / Photocopying / Stationery / Annual Leave Database etc as necessary, creating/maintaining efficient electronic / paper filing systems.
• GCSE Grade C or above in Maths, English & Science (Or I.T) or equivalent.
• Excellent IT skills (knowledge of MS Office suite).
• Experience working within an administrative, secretarial or document control capacity
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Self-Motivated (able to work unsupervised and on own initiative)
• Ability to prioritise own workload, with attention to detail and timescales
Additional information about the process
Salary: 10.92ph PAYE
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 12 months+
Contact details: Charlotte Williams