Apply for this job
||Central and South East
||Radioactive Waste Management
||28000.00-30000.00 GBP per year
Work with the HR Team to provide efficient and high quality administrative support for the full range of HR activities and services as required.
• Maintains accurate and up to date RWM organisational charts
• Circulates job vacancy details
• Supports recruiting managers with interview arrangements, materials, expenses etc.
• Carries out candidate management and correspondence as required
Supports the process of requesting and obtaining clearance approval for new staff.
• Collates and reviews applications and supporting documents
• Obtains employment verification
• Liaises effectively with the NDA Vetting team to resolve any issues arising and minimise delays
• Creates soft copy personnel files and prepares offer letters and other contractual paperwork
• Carries out new starter actions and maintains systematic records
• Prepares high quality employee correspondence and maintains employee files with accurately filed documents in accordance with GDPR requirements
HR System Administration and Information Reporting
Supports the development and maintenance of the HR system to provide accurate and up to date employee information at all times.
• Enters new starter details and employee and structural changes
• Prepares and provides accurate and up to date people information to support ad hoc and regular reporting needs
• Supports system/functionality development work as required
Supports the collation, recording and reporting of employee absence information to inform the appropriate organisational response.
• Collates and records sickness absence and special leave returns
• Maintains monthly summary information for reporting purposes
• Maintains records of other leave as required including maternity, parental and shared parental leave
Supports the collation, submission and checking of payroll related information to ensure the prompt, accurate processing of all entitlements.
Rewards and Benefits Administration
Supports the collation, submission and checking of benefit related information to ensure the prompt, accurate processing of all entitlements.
• Provides benefit providers with their agreed information needs
• Notifies requests and relevant information to MyCSP as required
• Investigates pension related issues raised as required
Performance Management Administration
Supports the collation, recording and checking of information gathered through the RWM PDP process to ensure its integrity.
• Collates and records returned PDP forms and the information contained as required
Competence Management Administration
Supports the collation, recording and checking of information gathered through the RWM Competence Management Process.
General Departmental Administration
Provides general administrative support to the HR team as required, including:
• Ad hoc learning and development/training administration
• Procurement administration
• Booking on and off-site meeting rooms and facilities
• Document copying and scanning
• Educated to at least GCSE level including English and Maths
• Experience of working in an HR team within a professional, well regulated environment requiring clear standards of confidentiality and discretion
• Proven experience of performing high quality HR administrative duties without regular supervision
• Proven experience of using HR Systems effectively
• Well-developed office skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
• Oral communication and listening skills appropriate to the function
• Quality focus and detail orientation
• Personal organisation and planning
• Personal productivity
Additional information about the process
Location: Harwell, Oxfordshire
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 months+
Contact Details: Charlotte Williams – email@example.com – 07599548238
This vacancy has been deemed inside of scope IR35.
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.