Apply for this job
||Business World / Agresso Support Analyst (ERP)
ERP Support Analyst (Business World / Agresso) – Based Birchwood, Warrington – Permanent - £up to 38k depending on experience
Our client is transforming the way in which IT will be delivered and is looking to create a customer facing, technology focused team which is well positioned to meet the changing requirements of the company.
To achieve this, there is a need for the IT team to engage more proactively with the business to understand exactly what is required and to create a clear roadmap to meet those requirements.
To enhance the IT capability there is a requirement for a new ERP Support Analyst to join our Application Support Team to play a pivotal role in modernising and enhancing our Unit4 Business World ERP offering.
The ERP Support Analyst (Business World) will be required to:
• Provide a mix of 2nd and 3rd line support and end user training across the company’s business application landscape (expected 60:40 split);
• Document standard fixes and pass these to the IT Service Desk;
• Follow standard ITSM processes for Problems, Changes and Incidents;
• Participate in workshops with the business to elicit information and capture requirements;
• Produce training materials, including crib-sheets, guides, online training materials and others as required to maximise the use of Business World and to drive consistency;
• Assist with the Development of Business World in a variety of improvement projects as part of the transformation Programme;
• Look for opportunities to enhance development practices and ways of working through continual service improvement;
• Support the delivery of the Business projects; and follow the necessary IT processes to ensure integrity between test and production environments.
Experience & Skills
The ERP Support Analyst (Business World) will have:
• Eligibility for security clearance to SC and be a UK national;
• A demonstrable track record and experience in a Unit4 Business World ERP application support role;
• Knowledge of Business World modules including at least Finance (GL, AP, AR,FA), HR (incl training and absences)
• Payroll Planner/Budget Tools advantageous;
• Reporting experience – Excelerator / Browsers
• Detailed knowledge and experience of systems development and problem solving with enterprise level solutions;
• Strong analytical skills applied to understanding business functionality and translating them into development requirements and statement of works;
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
• Expertise in setting and managing customer expectations;
• Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise;
• Self-motivated, proactive and customer focused with excellent organisational skills; and experience of relational database scripting preferably using SQL Server.
Additional information about the process
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.