Apply for this job
||Angular Developer – R&D
Position: Angular Developer R&D
Location: Poole, Dorset
Contact details: email@example.com / 07824 362492
Angluar Developer required working as part of a large innovative R&D team based out of Poole.
Are you a motivated, autonomous innovator who has a passion for delivering change and improving the status quo? You will form part of multi-disciplined team of Engineers. In your role you will be expected to have a good knowledge of design principles and user workflows.
Essential and Desirable Skills
• You have a very strong coding background and can demonstrate strong competency in Angular 8, typescript, HTML and CSS
• You are comfortable working in fully agile teams with solutions deployed to an AWS cloud.
• You should be working with tools such as GitLab, Jira, Confluence and Docker. • You see technical setbacks as a challenge to overcome and use them to improve your own knowledge and experience.
• You can demonstrate experience of successfully delivering projects within time, quality and budget constraints.
• You are confident to escalate issues to team lead / SCRUM Master where they will impact on sprint objectives Qualifications Candidates should hold a BSc in a related STEM discipline or be able to demonstrate experience in a similar professional role. It is desirable that candidates are working towards additional domain knowledge accreditations such as AWS certified developer (which will be supported).
Additional information about the process
Nuclear Works welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. Nuclear Works is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business