Apply for this job
||Risk Practitioner (Warrington)
||50.00-50.00 GBP per hour
What will you be doing?
To deliver a risk management service with a specific focus on Quantitative Risk Analysis using suitable tools, processes, procedures and techniques, to support portfolio/programme & project decision making. To ensure the business is fully focused on successful achievement of its commitments, goals and objectives
To provide specialist knowledge to lead and drive Risk Management improvements through the Central Risk Team with a particular focus on Quantitative Risk Analysis.
What you’ll need to have
• Ability to work on complex Projects
• Provision of intelligent advice, coaching and challenge to both internal and external stakeholders
• Knowledge and understanding of project controls processes for planning, estimating and cost control to challenge at an appropriate level for risk escalation and analysis.
• Knowledge and understanding of assurance and governance required and the ability to peer review and sign off integrated cost and schedule risk analysis
• Support the application of the risk management professional framework for emerging tools and techniques, and delivering their use into the business.
• May be educated/qualified to QCF Level 5/6 within the Risk profession (suitable relevant work experience in a safety-critical environment may be considered in lieu of formal qualifications where appropriate, including an in depth knowledge, understanding and where appropriate considerable experience in one or more of the following: Programme / Project / Operations / Maintenance Management, Safety (both convention and nuclear), Design / Engineering / Commercial.)
• Membership of an appropriate professional body, for example: IRM, APM, IOSH etc.
Significant Knowledge, experience and understating of using Primavera Risk Analysis (PRA aka Pertmaster)
• Knowledge, experience and understanding of defining change management and implementing innovative risk management improvements
Additional information about the process
Location: Birchwood, Warrington
Job Type: Contract
Job Type: 12 months+
Salary: £50ph ltd
Contact Details: Charlotte Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org – 07599548238
This contract has been deemed outside of scope IR35.
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.