Apply for this job
||PA to Executive Director
||Central and South East
||Radioactive Waste Management
||30000.00-30000.00 GBP per year
This role will be supporting two Executive Directors.
• Responding to requests on behalf of the Executive Director, review correspondence and draft response using appropriate members of the Executive Director’s team.
• To manage the Executive Directors in-tray and email inbox and to ensure he/she is aware in a timely way of all relevant matters. Deal with as many of the other issues as possible. To know what and when to raise issues for the attention of the Executive Director or others.
• Review and respond to actions placed upon the Executive Director at the Board and Business Management Board.
• Provide and commission presentation and briefing material in a clear, concise and timely fashion.
• Assist to ensure clear communication between the Executive Director and Direct Reports. Ensure that actions delegated to the Executive Director are complete and followed up by the appropriate members of the Directorate.
• Co-ordinate and maintain the Executive Directors diary to ensure commitments and competing demands are efficiently managed and future needs anticipated to enable the Executive Director to operate effectively.
• Organising internal and external meetings, conferences and workshops involving extensive liaison between departments to make best use of diary and time management for the Executive Director.
• Co-ordinate appropriate accommodation and travel requests as dictated by diary demands, and recommend best value for money.
• Educated to A level or equivalent.
• Typing level 3 or equivalent (55 wpm).
• Proven experience working for a Senior/Executive Director and dealing with confidential and sensitive matters at a senior level.
• A willingness and ability to learn quickly, enthusiasm and tenacity.
• High degree of organisational ability and attention to detail.
• Precise and accurate working style.
• Self-starter, able to work unsupervised and on own initiative with the ability to prioritise and multi-task.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including tact, discretion and experience of liaising with representatives from external organisation.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise work in consultation with the Executive Director.
• Good time management.
• Ability and willingness to take decisions, even in uncertain circumstances.
• IT proficient in Microsoft office packages and video and telecommunications proficiency for meetings.
• Ability to operate in a cross-functional team.
• A flexible approach to hours of work to meet business needs.
Additional information about the process
PA to Executive Director
Location: Harwell, Oxfordshire
Salary: Circa 30k + 38 days annual leave + Opportunity for annual bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Contact details: Charlotte Williams – email@example.com – 07599 548238
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.