Apply for this job
||Team Admin Assistant (Permanent)
||Central and South East
||Radioactive Waste Management
||25831.00-25831.00 GBP per year
What will you be doing?
• Provide a high quality, confidential administrative service
• Provide general administrative support including dealing with incoming and outgoing post, filing and photocopying to support staff in maximising their contribution to the workplace
• Act as point of contact for all enquiries and visitors, ensuring that all requests are dealt with in a courteous, efficient and discreet manner in order to uphold a professional image of the organisation.
• Draft correspondence as requested by colleagues.
• Maintain and update appropriate files and directories to ensure the team has access to the most factual information.
• Produce accurate and timely records of meetings, ensuring all actions are monitored and addressed within specific deadlines.
• Provide support to all members of the team in using IT infrastructure and equipment.
• Arrange meetings, workshops and conferences, ensuring that commitments and competing demands are efficiently managed and future needs anticipated meeting all business priorities.
• Co-ordinate appropriate accommodation and travel requests as dictated by diary demands and recommend best value for money.
What you’ll need to have
• Educated to at least GCSE (A – C) level including English and Maths or equivalent.
• Strong Administration skills with proven experience within a similar working environment.
• Good oral communication and written skills
• Strong level of ICT skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Strong organisational skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy together with good numerical skills.
Additional information about the process
Team Admin Assistant
Location: Harwell, Oxforshire
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,831 per annum + bonus
Contact Details: Charlotte Williams – email@example.com – 07599548238
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.