Apply for this job
||Operations Compliance Officer
||National Nuclear Laboratory
||45000.00-45000.00 GBP per year
We are looking for a person who is self-motivated and enjoys pushing hard to achieve goals. You will enjoy following processes, operating firmly within rules and guidelines whilst striving to produce work that is of the highest standard and quality. You will take hardships in your stride, recovering quickly and getting on with things.
You will be based on a site working within a laboratory building alongside a team of colleagues. A position with variety; your role will be split between observing operations for audits etc within the laboratory and working within the office, ensuring all documentation is accurate and correct for the operational activities.
Does this sound like you? Can you see yourself in this role?
• Delivering control and supervision of operations within the laboratories
• Ensuring operations are in compliance with site licence conditions, UK regulations, environmental permitry and facility safety case
• Review and authorise of work packages destined for areas under your accountability
• Liaising with internal & external stakeholders to support the business delivering effectively
• Undertaking assurance activities – audits, process confirmations and verification activities
• Ensuring safe and compliant management of the nuclear inventory for areas under their accountability
• Degree qualified (ideally in a scientific related subject) - Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of stated qualifications OR experience within laboratory environments working to relevant legislation, regulations and standards
Additional information about the process
Operations Compliance Officer
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Details: Charlotte Williams – email@example.com – 07599548238
This vacancy has been deemed inside of scope IR35.
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.