Apply for this job
||HR Projects Manager
||Central and South East
||Radioactive Waste Management
||350.00-500.00 GBP per day
The overall purpose of the role is to lead the company HR projects portfolio; managing supporting policies, processes and people management practices from inception to implementation. Ensuring projects are managed in accordance with the company Organisational Development and culture change programme, aligned with the wider OneNDA people framework. To support the Head of Human Resources and Business Services Director with the continuous development of the company people strategies, supporting the delivery of the company Corporate targets.
The role reports directly to the Head of Human Resources with responsibility for no staff, other than providing functional direction and support to the HR Assistant and other team administration as necessary.
Close liaison and interaction with Functional Leads, managers and staff members within the company.
External contacts include close liaison with NDA HR and Personnel Vetting, the Payroll services provider, government pensions departments, resourcing service provides and suppliers of relocation, occupational health and training services.
To implement and manage effective HR projects aligned to the company HR policies, processes and practices, linked to the people and business strategy.
To build and maintain professional and collaborative relationships with internal managers, acting as HR projects specialist and supporting and enabling them to deliver their plans and objectives.
To work with the company Executive and Functional Leads on HR projects, supporting the organisational development and culture change programmes for the duration of manage all HR operations, systems and services.
• Create and lead HR projects to deliver agreed outcomes within time, cost and quality constraints.
• Lead and manage projects on a day to day basis working with HR colleagues and other stakeholders to ensure outputs and delivered and business benefits realised.
• Work with project professionals in company Programme Directorate to deliver priority projects as identified by Programme Board.
Indicative HR project portfolio:
• Support Head of HR to deliver priority themes in support of One NDA HR beacon projects:
o Project to improve the company management information and deliver NDA Group EDI dashboard.
o Support the company EDI Working Group theme leads in delivery of key projects.
• Development of MyHR system to improve HR Management Information and data reporting to support business as usual.
• Scope project to support longer term evolution of the company Competence Management framework.
• Work with Quality Systems Manager on HR Business Process Mapping aligned to the company Management System.
• Engage with Programme Directorate to develop effective assurance around workforce planning and resourcing.
• Work with MyCSP to deliver priority data cleansing project.
• Link to procurement team to manage HR contracts to support effective processes and planning.
• Good first degree in a relevant subject or equivalent experience.
• Strong project management skills and experience with relevant PRINCE2/ APM qualifications desirable.
• Membership of Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development.
• Operational experience in Human Resources within a complex multi-site business environment, with work in the wider public sector or scientific/ technical environment an advantage.
• A working knowledge of UK employment legislation.
• Experience of working in a highly regulated and unionised environment.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to act in a consultancy capacity, providing clear and concise instructions at all levels.
• Team working and motivational skills.
Additional information about the process
HR Projects Manager
Location: Harwell, Oxfordshire
Salary: 45-50k PA pr 350-500 per day LTD
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 12 months
Contact Details: Charlotte Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org - 07599548238
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.