Apply for this job
||400.00-450.00 GBP per day
Business analysis is the set of tasks and techniques used to work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organisation, and to recommend solutions that enable the organisation to achieve its goals. Business analysis may be performed to understand the current state of an organisation or to serve as a basis for the later identification of business needs. In most cases, however, business analysis is performed to define and validate solutions that meet business needs, goals, or objectives.
Business analysts must analyse and synthesize information provided by a large number of people who interact with the business, such as customers, staff, IT professionals, and executives. The business analyst is responsible for eliciting the actual needs of stakeholders and for ensuring identified solutions are put in place.
A Business Analyst with this company has a solid competence in Business Analysis disciplines, deals well with a wide range of stakeholders and is building strong business knowledge. They will contribute to the on-going activity and development of the BA Community.
• Analysis and change of business processes to identify operational requirements, problems and opportunities to improve performance at an operational/process level.
• Demonstrate the link between the options for change, the costs, risks and business benefits to create a high degree of confidence in the potential success of change proposals.
• Identify business impact based on the scope of change using varied tools and techniques such as Impact Assessment, Options Appraisal and Feasibility Studies
• Management of the requirement lifecycle from high level elicitation to functional specification, liaison with IT and delivery of UAT.
• May contribute to the development of new methodologies and the identification of new tools or techniques.
• Must have or be working towards a recognised Business Analysis professional qualification, such asBCS Diploma in Business Analysis, IIBA or ISEB) with evidence of its practical application in the workplace.
• At least 2 years’ experience in the relevant discipline.
• A good understanding of business process, requirements lifecycle and the contribution of components (systems, policies, protocols, behaviours, etc.) to the overall performance of the business function.
• Analyses business processes and requirements; identifies alternative solutions, assesses feasibility, and recommends new approaches.
• Knowledge of a range of business analysis techniques and able to select appropriate techniques for a given situation
• Able to identify appropriate solutions (including technology solutions)
• Able to work across a range of business areas and functions
• Evaluates and impact assess the financial, cultural, technological, organisational and environmental factors which must be addressed in the change
• Provides support and “on-the-job” training for entry-level analyst resources working alongside them as part of their assignment
• Ensures that delivery of their analysis aligns with any over-arching plan and/or business planning cycle.
• Identifies and liaises with internal stakeholders of the process, engaging senior stakeholders in support of the Lead BA or BA Manager.
• Has a working knowledge of project management techniques, sufficient to define and manage activities to report progress and co-ordinate activities.
• Attained (or willing to attain) the APM Introduction qualification.
Additional information about the process
Location: Birchwood, Warrington
Salary: 450 Per Day LTD (TBC)
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 12 months
Contact details: Charlotte Williams – email@example.com – 07599 548238
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.