Apply for this job
||Low Level Waste
||15.24-18.19 GBP per hour
Job Title: Procurement Support
Rate: £15.24 PAYE per hour
Days/Hours: 5 day week / Mon – Fri
Duration: 12 months contract
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
Overview of the role:
The Procurement Support role is designed to provide vital services to LLWR through the Procurement function
• To assist in the provision of an effective procurement function in line with existing and any future procedures, via note taking, meeting booking, stakeholder engagement and management of physical and electronic documents/filing;
• To support delivery of OJEU and other complex/specialist procurement projects for various stakeholders (LLWR-only and SSA Collaborative Procurements), via effective and professional administrative activity and stakeholder engagement;
• To support delivery of further competitions through LLWR frameworks (e.g. BSM) and external frameworks (e.g. SNS, ESC, CCS), via effective and professional administrative activity and stakeholder engagement;
• To provide support through the evaluation/moderation processes, including stakeholder training and note taking as required;
• Work as part of a team to provide an efficient procurement and contract management service to the company
• Procurement project support;
• Stakeholder engagement;
• Attending meetings – internal and external – including occasionally representing procurement colleagues;
• Achieve individual Performance Objectives set by the Line Manager;
• Creation and maintenance of manual and electronic filing systems and eProcurement platform records;
• Identifying job specific training requirements and development needs;
• Following the business processes that support the Commercial & Contract Management Team as
• defined in the LLWR Management System;
• Supporting the NDA Collaborative Procurement programme;
• Maintaining an awareness of suppliers and services in order to support the needs of the department;
• Support the preparation/management of various procurement documents;
• Provide support to tender evaluation exercises and prepare tender evaluation reports;
• Carry out commercial reporting requirements for internal and external sources;
• Preparing contract documents and records for configuration control and archiving purposes;
• Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
• Be available for reasonable travel (including possible overnight stays) for events such as reviews, CP meetings, events and meetings);
• Abide by the company’s Standards and Expectations;
• Be fully aware of individual Environmental Responsibilities.
Education / Qualifications / Training
• MS Office Applications;
• Stakeholder engagement skills;
• Office administration experience;
• Strong team working and communication skills.
• Previous procurement support experience ideally
Experience / Knowledge
• Presentation skills;
• Experience of business IT systems;
• Understanding of procurement procedures and administration;
• Full driving licence.
Additional information about the process
(Out of scope)
Please note that the client has determined that the off-payroll working rules will not apply to this assignment.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.