Apply for this job
||13.65-13.65 GBP per hour
Title: Project Administrator
Location: Winfrith, Dorset
Rate: £13.65 per hour PAYE
Job Type: Contract,
Duration: 12 months
Contact details: Natalie Mohamed – 07548 712 554
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide
Purpose of Role
To provide a full and efficient administration service to an assigned area.
Safety, Environment & Security
• Maintain your own safe & secure workplace, identifying safety, environmental and information security risks and hazards, apply STAR and report unusual occurrences
• Maintain knowledge of the relevant local and Magnox management systems
• Lead on the development and maintenance of your personal skill, knowledge, authorisation and training required for your role.
• Establish and maintain an appropriate and effective level of stakeholder engagement.
• Provide administrative support to various meetings which includes general organisation and minute taking.
• Undertake record management and archiving activities in accordance with procedure
• Maintain records.
• Raise purchase orders in accordance with ordering procedures.
• Make business travel arrangements including accommodation.
• Organise meetings including catering as required.
• Carry out diary management
• Manage correspondence including email.
• Sort and distribute incoming post as required
• Take calls and messages as required
• Organise information according to procedures.
• Routine data entry to ensure accurate records are maintained.
• Photocopy and file documents as needed
• Act as main point of contact for customers, visitors etc
• Undertake general routine administration tasks as required to support an assigned area.
• Support the effective deployment of company-wide policies, processes, systems and procedures ensuring that at all time the business remains compliant. This includes, but is not limited to, the need to comply with the company’s Equality and Diversity Policy and undertake identified associated learning and development activities.
• Business administration e.g. HR, Finance, Procurement
• Technical administration e.g. Project Co-ordinator, Project Document Controller, IT support, Mainsaver Support, Shift Co-ordinator
• Management of contractor administration
• Managing contractors
• Executive/Senior Manager PA support
• Undertake complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
• Client/external stakeholder management
• Preparation of reports and other material using standard and non-standard formats and software.
• Respond to and resolve complex queries and problems judging when to pass them on to others.
• Manage own work with minimal supervision
• Administer events requiring a higher degree of personal initiative and responsibility
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING
A good standard of general education with GCSE pass in English & Mathematics or equivalent level of literacy and numeracy
NVQ in Business Administration Level 3
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE
Experience of working in an office environment
Good working knowledge of MS packages
Familiar with office management practices
Good organisational skills
Customer focused with ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships
Good communication skills
Able to work with minimum supervision
Additional information about the process
This role has been deemed in-scope of IR35
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.