Apply for this job
||Production Technician Operations
||Central and South East
||13.50-15.22 GBP per hour
Job Title: Production Technician (Operations)
Rate: £13.50 - £15.22 PAYE per hour depending on experience
Days/Hours: 4 day week / Mon – Thurs / 9.25 hrs per day
Duration: 12 months, possibly longer
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
Purpose of Role
Undertakes assigned tasks within the Maintenance Team, having full regard to Site Licence requirements, Statutory Regulations and Company and Location Directives, Procedures and Safety Rules.
• Carries out core maintenance duties within his/her own level of demonstrated competence.
• Carries out operational tasks within scope and competence and to assist with fault investigations.
• Provides technical support to current and future project design and implementation.
• The post holder may be required to fulfil a role in the Site Emergency Scheme.
• As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence.
• The post holder may be required to carry out identified roles as necessary.
• Complies with the Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments.
• Supports the continuous improvement of Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality on Site.
• Supports colleague’s learning and development through knowledge sharing, task instruction etc.
The post holder will be required to complete training as defined in Common Training Profiles, supplemented by Site Specific Training Profiles when required.
Appropriate technical qualification e.g. City and Guilds, BTEC ONC, (NQF Level 3) E
Experience / Knowledge
• Relevant experience in technical area
• Appreciation of RSA and IRR requirements
• Plant Operations in areas assigned
• Experience of working in the Nuclear Industry
INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD ON MONDAY 16TH DECEMBER 2019 FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
Additional information about the process
Please note that the client has determined that the off-payroll working rules will not apply to this assignment.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.