Apply for this job
||260.00-350.00 GBP per day
Title: Procurement Lead
Rate: £260 - £350 per day depending on experience
Job Type: Contract,
Duration: 6 months
Contact details: Natalie Mohamed – 07548 712 554
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
Manage complex and routine procurement and supply chain management activities including strategy development, price analysis, negotiation and contract placement, management and close out within the ICT category in order to contribute to the achievement of business objectives
• Work strategically with ISO to review the 19/20 operational plan and understand what is required to be bought and to identify the best sourcing routes to provide SL with the most optimal supplier, value and contract.
• To challenge the requirements and seek alternates where greater value or lower risk can be gained.
• To build sourcing programmes for the requirements in the SL sourcing tools and to work with commercial partners (e.g. Crown Commercial Service) to deliver the tenders and contract award.
• To ensure that the correct governance is followed for contract approval.
• To challenge and process purchase requisitions.
• To aggregate demand across SL and other participating entities if required to investigate if greater value can be gained
• To act as a contract manager for contracts those are not with ATOS ITSA to ensure that the right value and deliverables are maintained throughout the agreement and that there is no scope creep or unnecessary increased costs.
• To align to the Supplier Relationship Management principles to set up, attend and maintain the regular supplier meetings and produce the regular dashboards for these suppliers
• To act as a conduit between SL and Crown Commercial Service and other framework suppliers to ensure that SL understands the many sourcing options and to manage relationships and service levels.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Must have previous OJEU experience
• Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience in commercial / contract management
• Experience of category management and procurement activity with the ICT sector
• Experience of working in procurement / supply covering a broad range of products and services
• Knowledge and commitment to develop strong working knowledge of OJEU and Public Contract Regulations
• Expansive knowledge of legislation and guidlines
• Managing the end to end procurement cycle experience
• Knowledge of SAP systems
Additional information about the process
This role has been deemed in-scope of IR35
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.