Apply for this job
||Procurement Lead IT
||30.00-40.00 GBP per hour
Title: IT Procurement Lead
Location: Risley, Warrington
Rate: dependant on experience
Job Type: Contract,
Duration: 6 months
Contact details: Natalie Mohamed – 07548 712 554
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
Purpose of the Role
Provide strategic and management direction to the commercial activities within the PICTS Team (Programme for ICTS Services)
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
• Deliver of procurements via CCS Frameworks for IT Services
• Delivery of procurements via OJEU for IT Services using Competitive Dialogue process
• Drive improvements to the future IT commercial management of new supplier contracts
• Establish strong working relationships with ISO to engender trust and create opportunities to improve efficiency.
• Proactive in the use of IT commercial contract levers to maintain and improve “value for money” from the delivery of IT services.
• Negotiate contract changes and resolve issues with existing agreements.
• Ensure timely and efficient contract management e.g. contract termination, renewal, changes.
• Maintain smooth, timely and transparent IT commercial processes, including contract true-up, purchase orders and invoicing.
• IT investment benefit management.
• Manage transition / transformation activities including the production of detailed definitions of the processes to be used by the ICF for contract and supply management and detailed planning of the Commercial aspects of transition / transformation with the Preferred Suppliers
• Report to meet audit / regulatory requirements.
• Delivery of Supplier Relationship Management and Vendor Management under category portfolio
• Commercial background.
• Proven experience of delivering procurements via CCS Frameworks to deliver IT Services
• IT commercial financial modelling
• Significant experience of large complex IT procurement and service contracts (>5 years).
• Proven ability to implement new and effective commercial operations.
• An understanding of the commercial aspects of the IT Category and Market Trends
Responsible for managing specified commercial aspects of existing contracts and supporting specified aspects of contract management
Additional information about the process
This role has been deemed in-scope of IR35
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.