Apply for this job
||Mechanical Lead Engineer
Purpose of the role:
Leading a team of design and lead engineers in the delivery of projects, managing the preparation of outline and detailed engineering designs and working closely with client and contract partners.
Ensuring deliverables are prepared to satisfy the project requirements, cost and schedule whilst working safely and to the company’s quality management system.
Principal Accountabilities for the role of Mechanical Lead Engineer :
• Liaising with the commercial and projects teams to provide appropriate support to the enquiry, project, bid or tender.
• All areas of design and project management including, but not limited to, concept and detailed design, calculations, time, cost and resource management, various specifications, O&M manuals, CE marking, risk assessments, technical specification of items, site surveys and client meetings.
Bonus experience for the role of Mechanical Lead Engineer :
• Project Management / APM or other membership
• FEA / Finite Element Analysis
• CE Marking
• Hand calculations
• Lifting beams
• Piping / fluid services
• Chartered Engineer
Why work in Mechanical Design?
• Ever growing.
• Career Development.
• Established organisation.
• Pension, flexible working etc
• Mechanical Design: 1 year
• team leading: 1 year
• AutoCAD and Inventor: 1 year
Additional information about the process
Title: Mechanical Lead Engineer
Salary Rate: Negotiable
Job Type: Contract
Contact details: Leanne.firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 019467 81726 or 07725631101
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
Please note that the client has determined that the off-payroll working rules does apply to this assignment.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.