Apply for this job
||Electrical Design Engineer
Principal Accountabilities for the role of Electrical Design Engineer :
• Using modern software platforms, provide design and project estimates, specifications, layouts and other tender documents to enable project tenders and sales submissions to be made to prospective customers and project variation proposals to be made to existing customers.
• Ensure that the design & project output can be manufactured and installed, plus used & maintained safely in accordance with the legislative requirements relating to the project and to ensure the customer’s requirements are satisfied.
• Set up, control and be responsible for the safe, efficient and timely set up and commissioning of plant and equipment both within workshop assembly and at customers site. This is to include FAT (Factory Acceptance Test), SAT (Site Acceptance Test) and incorporation of as built modifications within the final project document packages.
• Support and undertake activities to maintain site electrical infrastructure as instructed and requested by the team leader.
Required experience for the role of Electrical Design Engineer :
• Experience of design/manufacturing plant equipment for Nuclear industries.
• IT literate with good knowledge of AutoCAD Electrical to produce Schematic, Layout and block cable diagram.
• Knowledge and experience of developing & troubleshooting of PLC (i.e. Siemens, Allen-Bradley), HMI, Drive programme.
• Knowledge and experience of designing and commissioning of MCC, Control panel and instrumentation.
• Knowledge and experience of using BSEN13849 -1&2 (Design and Validation) to establish Performance Level (PL) for Safety Related Parts of a Control System.
• Good communication skills.
Additional information about the process
Title: Electrical Design Engineer
Salary Rate: Negotiable
Job Type: Contract
Contact details: Leanne.firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 019467 81726 or 07725631101
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
Please note that the client has determined that the off-payroll working rules does apply to this assignment.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.