Apply for this job
||10.92-10.92 GBP per hour
Rate: £10.92 per hour (Inscope of IR35).
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 months
Contact details: Joanne Anders - 07927563874
The Role Description
• To deliver a project document control support service to projects and functions, classifying, registering and tracking documents within the document management system. Responsible for comprehending and interpreting the nature of record content and accurately recording metadata.
• Classify and register documents into a document management system without supervision, understanding the links between process and the approver. Link documents according to their context.
• Undertake quality compliance checks to ensure documents are produced and maintained in accordance with project requirements and SLMS requirements
• Carry out search and retrieval requests, collate and analyse information, and produce reports.
• Organise their own workload with limited reference upwards for direction and the setting of priorities, anticipate and deal with issues according to procedures.
• Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of client Document Control processes
• Contributes to the improvement of working practices in document control and records management practice,
• Maintain contacts with other team members in the Project Team anticipating their requirements and building that into the service provision.
• Assists in the development of the project record and handover schedules and the project distribution matrix in accordance with the QA Plan.
• Monitor their progress and performance on the project, contributing to cost control.
• Comply with processes and procedures, ensuring that these follow statutory, regulatory and company policy; contributes to specific procedures to solve local problems and consults more widely for their universal adoption
Qualifications / Experience
At least 1 years’ experience in a document control environment
Minimum of 5 GCSEs or NVQ equivalent with the ability to build on this foundation towards a professional qualification.
Knowledge of Sellafield Information and Records Management systems and procedures would be desirable but not essential.
Additional information about the process
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.