Apply for this job
||Sharepoint Business Analyst
||332.00-385.00 GBP per day
SharePoint Business Analyst
Rate: £332.50 - £385.00 LTD (Inscope of IR35)
Hours: 37 hours per week.
Job Type: Contract
Duration: until circa March 2021.
Our client Magnox is currently recruiting for a Sharepoint Business Analyst to work on a contract basis based from their Oldbury site however some travel will be required to other sites for adhoc meetings.
• Collation and analysis of intranet design requirements from sites, projects, programmes and business units
• Initial site design and build
• Support and management of user acceptance testing
• Coordination of internal stakeholders
Skills / Experience:
Essential skills and experience
• Proven experience of business analysis activities
• Track record of SharePoint design and/or development activities
• Wider understanding of both SharePoint and broader Office365 solutions and their capabilities and usage
• Strong planning and execution skills
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Eligibility to work at HQ site north of Bristol, with occasional travel to sites across the UK.
Desirable skills and experience
• Specific experience with SharePoint Communications Hubs/Sites
• Specific experience with use of SharePoint as an intranet platform
• Sector expertise from utilities or defence
• Microsoft/Office365 adoption experience
• Security clearance useful but not essential
Additional information about the process
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.