Apply for this job
||Technical Writer x 2
||190.00-220.00 GBP per day
Technical Writers required to write and review operating instructions onsite. Are your strengths attention to detail, focusing on the small things that others easily miss?
Responsible for writing operating instructions and supporting compliance against relevant standards and statutory requirements.
Essential and Desirable Skills
Technical writing / specification experience.
- Preferable to have knowledge of the FCA
The Job Holder will:
- Liaise with stakeholders and undertake plant and system walk downs to assess the validity of maintenance and operating instructions.
- Create new maintenance procedures as required.
- Review and amend current maintenance procedures.
- Prepare operating instructions and implement physical document changes to existing documents on behalf of projects and facilities.
- Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to post.
Additional information about the process
Salary: £190 - £220 per day LTD (£75 per day travel and subsistence)
Job Type: Contract determined inside IR35
Contact details: Carron.Smith@capita.co.uk / 07753 221031
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
Nuclear Works welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. Nuclear Works is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.