Apply for this job
||10.92-10.92 GBP per hour
To provide a document control service to the business. Maintain the quality of the data on the DaISy document control system. Implement and maintain improvements to document control processes.
- Issue and withdraw controlled documents on the DaISy document control system as part of a team of six Document Controllers.
- Publish controlled documents on the SLMS topic pages and link maps
- Provide advice, guidance and assistance to customers of the document control service
- Deliver improvement tasks as required to enable the team to provide a more efficient and effective service.
- Deliver work packages specific to role to required timescales and quality.
- Plan and prioritise workload to ensure team targets are met.
- Promote a safe working environment and good housekeeping within the work area
- Adhere to all applicable safety rules.
This placement sits within the Quality Capability function which provides the following services to the business:
Document control – management of 42k controlled documents, including Operator and Maintenance Instructions, risk assessments and procedures
SLMS – management and oversight of our client’s management system and review of all SLMS documents prior to publication.
Additional information about the process
Title: Document Controller
Salary: £10.92 PAYE
Job Type: 12 months contract
Contact details: Jessica.McSherry@capita.com
Tel: 019467 86945
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.