Apply for this job
||20827.00-20827.00 GBP per year
The purpose of the post is to provide administrative support to the designated function.
The Job Holder will ensure that administrative requirements are understood and delivered to quality standard within agreed timescales.
The Job Holder will:
- Undertake process function specific to area.
- Keep all data secure and control transmission of all data through company standard procedures.
- Input, maintain and retrieve data from electronic database/system.
- Provide collation, coordination and verification of documentation to meet department delivery requirements.
- Provide general administration function including purchasing, typing, filing, photocopying, scanning, arranging meetings, distribution of documents, answering telephone queries, archiving.
- Provide support to facilities and projects including document control administration.
- Provide system administration support to end users.
- Contribute to testing of storage/tracking/reporting systems.
- Take minutes at meetings.
- Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to post.
- 1 Year Administration Experience
- IT Packages
- Interpersonal Skills
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS - Friday 7 February 2020
Additional information about the process
Location: Thurso, Caithness
Salary: £20,827 PAYE
Job Type: 12 months contract
Contact details: Carron.Smith@capita.com
Tel: 01847 891062
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.