Apply for this job
||QMS Document Controller
||Low Level Waste
||16.41-16.41 GBP per hour
• To support the Quality Team in ensuring the Integrated Management System supports the business needs and maintains accreditation to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 and continue to meet and all regulator and stakeholder requirements.
• To support the Project Teams in ensuring the correct documentation is accounted for. This will be managed through close liaisons with Project Managers and the Project Quality Team.
• To develop and maintain the Integrated Management System by supporting the organisation by providing guidance on the production and amendment of the Integrated Management System documents.
• To ensure document control systems (SharePoint based Document Management System, 4 Projects) is maintained and verified as current.
• To perform records storage, archiving and retrieval.
• To meet LLWR Standards and Expectations in safety behaviour as appropriate to the role.
• To produce reports, predominantly through Microsoft Excel, which can be used for trending and monitoring work.
• Conduct all document control checks prior to document publication.
• To attend Document Review Committee meetings and act as secretary as required.
• Support the Quality Engineers in business facing Quality & assurance meetings including but not limited to Document development/reviews, Root Cause Analysis, Action Close out and follow up.
• Support the development of less experienced team members through coaching, mentoring, and allowing them to shadow as a learning experience.
• Management System Document Control
Support production of Visio process diagrams
Work closely with the organisation
Minor amendments to existing documents, as per document owner
Weekly reports and checks, trending
Maintain a hard copy of QMS/Project documents
Support locally controlled documents.
Produce reports from Document Control Systems (SharePoint based Document Management System, 4 Projects).
• To act as secretary, schedule, coordinate and take minutes for Quality & Assurance related meetings.
• To perform all general office administration and support activities.
• To liaise with stakeholders, where necessary e.g. NDA, LRQA, Subcontractors, customers and regulators.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
Experience working in document production and control & records management.
Demonstrate the ability to have a Proactive approach.
Production of process flow diagrams using Visio.
Good IT skills and competence in Microsoft Office suite.
Good communication skills both oral and written and have a demonstrable ability to work with customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
Ability to work as part of a team and be flexible.
Desirable Skills & Qualifications:
Experience working in Quality Assurance & Control, Management Systems
Experience working in Records Management Systems
Experience working in SharePoint
Experience in an industrial environment preferably the nuclear industry.
Knowledge/experience of LLW Repository Site and processes.
Knowledge/experience in nuclear waste management.
Knowledge of Site Licence Conditions.
Understanding of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001
Good organising and management skills.
Additional information about the process
QMS Document Controller
Location: Drigg, Cumbria
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 months
Salary: £16.41ph PAYE
Contact Details: Charlotte Williams – email@example.com – 07599548238
This vacancy has been deemed inside of scope IR35.
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.