Apply for this job
||Dumfries and Galloway
||175.00-218.00 GBP per day
To assist in the development, management, implementation and maintenance of the Quality Assurance arrangements to ensure compliance with statutory and Company requirements
• Assist with the development and maintenance of documentation/procedures in Quality Assurance to support ISO9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and Site Licence arrangements.
• Assist with the preparation of Quality manuals and Quality plans.
• Monitor compliance with Company and Site standards including quality controls and surveillance activities.
• Assist in the preparation of internal and external audits. Participating as auditor as part of an audit team.
• Liaise with other departments to facilitate the planning of quality aspects of work programmes.
• Assist with the implementation of the quality aspects of work programmes.
• Provide support for the implementation of the audit programmes and management review preparations.
• The post holder may be required to be a member of, and participate in, the Site Emergency Scheme subject to any fitness standards required.
• Comply with the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments. Support the continuous improvement of Health, Safety Environment and Quality on Site.
• As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence.
• Undertake baseline roles as required.
• Contribute to the effective development and delivery of training within own area of specialism.
• Assisting with managing the relevant aspects of the Detail Volume, SPI/CPI, and commercial and financial aspects as required for delivery of the lifetime plan.
• Educated to NQF level 4 / NVQ Level 4
• Certificate in Environmental Management / Safety / QA (Desireable)
• Good knowledge of Company Processes f
Additional information about the process
Location: Chapelcross, Dumfriesshire
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 months
Salary: 175 - 218 per day Umbrella
Contact Details: Charlotte Williams – email@example.com – 07599548238
This vacancy has been deemed inside of scope IR35.
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.