Apply for this job
||17.21-17.21 GBP per hour
The Training Developer analyses, designs and develops appropriate training solutions which may be classroom, laboratory, on-the-job (OJT), etc. to be delivered by the Training Instructor to improve the skills and knowledge of employees.
• Performs analysis, design and development of training and assessment materials. The primary role will be the development of WBT/CBT but can also develop classroom and on-the-job (OJT) training, etc.
• Determine if training is needed or not (training needs analysis)
• Carry out Job/Task/Analysis (JTA) process and tools.
• Determine the most cost-effective training method (e.g., WBT/CBT, classroom, laboratory, OJT).
• Implement sound instructional design and development techniques, using analysis results.
• Develops applicable and meaningful objectives that identify the knowledge and skills that are needed by the trainee.
• Develop training material that supports the objectives and is developed to support multiple learning styles.
• Determine the best training and student evaluation methodology for the training need (i.e., required reading versus classroom versus OJT versus computer-based training).
• Identify the driver for the training requirement.
• Perform training program self-assessments within the Directorate and define proposed corrective actions for identified issues.
Demonstrable experience as a Training Developer
Computer literate and experience of using a range of Microsoft applications
Good communication and organisational skills
GCSE Grade C or above (Or equivalent) in Maths, English & Science or I.T
Additional information about the process
Location: Seascale, Cumbria
Salary: 17.21ph PAYE
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 12 months
Contact Details: Charlotte Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org - 07599548238
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.