Apply for this job
||Project Support Administrator
||11.67-11.67 GBP per hour
The Management Support role is an 18 month placement to provide a range of administration and coordination services to support the wholesale planning process for the design, implementation and build of the revised 2020 Baseline submission.
• Coordinate the activities and output from the design workstreams to support building the templates for the updated baseline deliverables.
• Prepare briefing material to communicate the process and deliverables for the updated baseline.
• Prepare material for a pilot exercise on a cross section of project updates to determine the scope and timescales for the review process.
• Administration support to the production of a delivery timetable for review and update of all relevant projects, which will include phasing, categorisation, prioritisation of project reviews.
• Support to the facilitator for the review and sentencing of change workshops, which will involve scheduling workshops, secretarial minute taking and output distribution duties.
• Maintain the overall delivery schedule of progress against the target dates for project completion. Prepare update reports for key stakeholders and escalate issues for resolution.
• Support the preparation of the consolidated plan documentation, including all relevant reconciliations and simple, comprehensible summaries, on completion of the reviews
• Prepare material to support the communication exercise across all key stakeholders based on succinct summarised presentation of key issues such as reconciliations, assumptions & exclusions, milestones etc.
• Experience working within a finance, business management, business analytics or project controls discipline.
• Experience in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint software.
• Good communication skills, well organised, confidence to interact with a wide range of stakeholders.
• Ability to identify emerging issues and escalate as appropriate.
Additional information about the process
Project Support Administrator
Location: Whitehaven, Cumbria
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Salary: 11.67ph PAYE
Contact Details: Charlotte Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org – 07599548238
This vacancy has been deemed inside of scope IR35.
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.