Apply for this job
||Central and South East
||17.55-17.55 GBP per hour
Position: Technical Support
Rate: 17.55 per hour PAYE / 4 days per week 9.25 hours per days / 38 days holiday pay
Job Type: Contract
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org/ 08081962168
To ensure that technical administrative support activities are managed, monitored and in place to ensure that the assigned area remains compliant in accordance with Company and local arrangements, procedures and safety rules taking full account of Site Licence requirements, statutory regulations and Company Policy.
Essential experince and qualifications
Comfortable working on spreadsheets and working with scientific notation. Attention to detail required for regulatory reporting. To assist with the OEF reporting requirements including TRIR and HESAC reports.
Appropriate technical qualifications e.g. City & Guilds, BTEC, NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
A working knowledge of Information Technology to allow ‘stand-alone’ working on Databases, Spreadsheets, Word Processing, Project Management etc.
Experience of nuclear and/or conventional project engineering
Understanding of relevant Company and/or national engineering standards.
• Maintain your own safe & secure workplace, identifying safety, environmental and information security risks and hazards then apply STAR and report unusual occurrences
• Maintain knowledge of the relevant local and Magnox management systems
• Set out controls to ensure the safe delivery of tasks and ensure compliance with the local and Magnox Management System
• Lead on the development and maintenance of your personal skill, knowledge, authorisation and training required for your role.
• Establish and maintain an appropriate and effective level of stakeholder engagement.
• Provide technical support within own area of specialism.
• Produce and review documentation
• Provide data analysis and produce reports as required
• Maintain and update databases, spread sheets, project plans etc, efficiently and in a timely manner, with a high level of quality assurance and attention to detail.
• Develop, maintain and control cost-effective administrative processes, including effective filing and retrieval systems, to enhance the operational and/or maintenance functionality of the Department.
• Ensure that all documentation requests and revisions to existing documents are completed in an efficient and timely manner, with a high level of quality assurance and attention to detail.
• Be aware of Regulatory requirements and requests.
• Provide a high level of effective communications both within the Function and with outside organisations.
• Complete ad-hoc projects as agreed
Additional information about the process
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
Nuclear Works welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. Nuclear Works is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business