Apply for this job
||Performance Improvement Learning Team Member
||25.50-25.50 GBP per hour
Support the designing, implementing and ongoing improvements of a new Online Learning platform for Sellafield and the wider business.
• Create and maintain a fully functional end user friendly Online Learning platform using the Sharepoint application.
• Key user of various multimedia functions and applications to realise the benefits of Operational Experience Learning across the business.
• Support and communicate learning opportunities across the business.
• Apply Microsoft packages and other media tools to Develop creative ways of communications.
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with customers at all levels from across the business and external providers.
• Work across the site facilities to obtain multimedia information needed for onward communications following events.
• Understand the Corrective Action programme
• Knowledge and use of Sharepoint application.
• Fluid in use of the full Microsoft Suite of applications.
• Experienced media editor ie Video capture or equivalent
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Self-motivated with a demonstrable level of drive, energy and resilience
• Able to work independently or as part of a team
• Good interpersonal skills - able to converse with personnel at all levels of the organisation
• Support learning opportunities outlining applicable learning to support the ongoing improvement of programmes and operations within Sellafield Ltd.
• Provide practical problem solving to seek creative solutions.
• Knowledge of Sellafield processes and activities
• Knowledge of Corrective action processes within Performance Improvement
• Experience of Learning Management systems
• Monitored Worker Status
• SC cleared or the ability to obtain SC status
Additional information about the process
Performance Improvement, Opex Learning Team Member
Location: Seascale, Cumbria
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 months
Salary: 25.50ph Ltd
Contact Details: Charlotte Williams – email@example.com – 07599548238
This vacancy has been deemed inside of scope IR35.
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.