Apply for this job
||Senior Risk Practitioner
||Central and South East
||Radioactive Waste Management
||550.00-600.00 GBP per day
This company are seeking an experienced risk professional to provide task-based support, working directly for the Risk Manager. The role will require the successful individual to take apart an existing risk management framework and work closely with project and function teams to implement the framework.
• Plan and facilitate risk workshops per the respective project scope for circa 25 projects+
• Work closely with project managers to develop risk response plans
• Provide support to the project managers to ensure risk information correctly recorded in company risk register
• Other task based responsibilities, i.e. potentially risk reporting
• Experience in a highly regulated environment such as public sector or nuclear experience is preferable
• Ideally a member of a professional body such as Institute of Risk Management
• Strong Communication skills
• Stakeholder engagement experience and ability to manage internal relationships
• Good I.T skills, able to use MS packages and work with unfamiliar systems
Additional information about the process
Senior Risk Practitioner
Location: Harwell, Oxfordshire
Job Type: Contract
Salary: 600 per day Ltd
Job Duration: Until end of April 2020+
Contact Details: Natalie Mohamed - 07548 712 554
This vacancy has been deemed inside of scope IR35.
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.