Apply for this job
||Hinkley Point A
Purpose of Role
To provide an efficient, cost effective, quality drawing record service to the site.
- Produce and update drawings for the Site by both manual and electronic means in a timely manner.
- Provide copies of drawings as requested.
- Manage the drawing archive including those identified as controlled copy drawings.
- Carry out efficient operation of the various drawing office equipment and systems.
- Make additions to the archive drawings as they become available when modifications are undertaken.
- Conduct information searches on drawings as requested.
- Cary out site inspections and surveys as necessary for drawing updates.
- Support the project teams as required.
- The post holder may be required to be a member of, and participate in, the Site Emergency Scheme subject to any fitness standards required.
- Comply with the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments.
- Support the continuous improvement of Health, Safety Environment and Quality on Site.
- As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence.
QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING
- A good standard of general education to ONC/National Qualifications Framework (NQF) level 3
- CAD training
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE
- Experience of engineering drawing - preferably covering a range of areas including electrical, C&I, mechanical and civil disciplines
- Working knowledge of relevant drawing package(s)
Project is to run until March 2021
Additional information about the process
Job Type: Contact
Contact details: Jessica.McSherry@capita.co.uk
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.