Apply for this job
||Service Assets & Finance Analyst
||30.00-38.00 GBP per hour
Service Assets & Finance Analyst
Rate: £30-£38 per hour (Inscope of IR35).
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 months
Contact details: Joanne Anders - 07927563874
The Role Description
The Service Asset & Finance Analyst will report to the ISO Service Asset & Configuration Management Team Lead and be responsible for the day to day analysis and collection of data required to support the running of the SACM function.
The SAFA function identifies and controls all assets in scope, and manages and protects the integrity of those assets
The purpose of SAFA is to maintain information about Configuration Items (CIs) required in the delivery of IT service, including their relationships
The ISO Service Asset & Finance Analyst roles have been created to build upon the foundations of the ISO SACM team previously put in place as part of the IT Service Management Strategy which sets out the vision of “establishing and maintaining an accurate and complete repository of asset configuration attributes and baselines, and comparing them against actual asset configuration”.
The roles will support both Hardware Asset Management and Software Asset Management/Software Licence Management requirements and work with the SACM & SAM Managers
• Maintain full awareness of all ISO policies and processes relating to Hardware Asset Management, Software Asset Management and Software Licence Management.
• Support the ISO SAFA and SAM Managers in promoting Hardware Asset Management, Software Asset Management and Software Licence Management processes throughout ISO.
• Perform regular sampling and escalate any detected breaches of policy or processes for Hardware Asset Management, Software Asset Management and Software Licence Management to the SAFA Manager or SAM Manager as appropriate.
• Perform regular checks on the maintenance and updates to the Configuration Management System (CMS) performed by the Service Provider for all hardware and software assets in scope.
• Assist the SAFA Manager and SAM Manager in the regular review of all aspects of Hardware Asset Management, Software Asset Management and Software Licence Management deliverables and reporting provided by the Service Provider
• Perform regular checks and validation of reporting of Hardware Asset Management. Software Asset Management and Software Licence Management.
• Perform escalation where necessary to the SACM manager or SAM Manager.
• Contribute to the Continuous Service Improvement process as appropriate.
• Assist the SAM Manager as required with internal audit activity.
• Assist the Service Assets & Configuration Team Lead where directed with XP Mitigation activities.
• Assist the Service Assets & Configuration Team Lead where directed with the ISO Service Management license repository for directly purchased software, including Domain/Certificate purchases/renewals
Qualifications / Experience
• Experience of Service Management and Software Asset Management Toolsets desirable
• Good communication skills with the ability to inform others using technical knowledge
• Good analytical skills with the ability to spot trends and patterns
• Computer literate, including a good working knowledge of relevant computer software
• ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate or agreement to gain this qualification within 12 months, essential.
Additional information about the process
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.