Apply for this job
||HR Project Support
||19.71-25.51 GBP per hour
To provide Project Support to the HR project transformation programme Office and its associated Improvement Work-streams for the project management HR improvements at Sellafield. To support work stream Leads in managing the delivery of Project improvements and/or the Programme Manager in the operations of the Programme Office. To establish and maintain effective project management arrangements including project reporting and benefits tracking.
• Post holder will report to the Programme Manager working on the Project Improvements Programme, within the HR Directorate.
• Post holder will liaise with Programme Manager and/or Work-stream leads to provide project, programme or management support to produce Project / Work-stream deliverables, monthly reports, delivery plans, progress monitoring, benefits tracking and project programme controls.
• Post holder will liaise with business and finance personnel to provide Cost and Schedule information and resource predictions for their area of work.
• Post holder will contribute to Work-stream delivery, produce and maintain Benefits Realisation Profiles and associated measures / metrics and where required will support Project Teams in the implementation of improvement initiatives.
• A working knowledge of Major Project Delivery and/or HR Project Delivery
• Awareness of the Project Management Fundamentals & APM Standards or Prince2.
• HR Qualification such as CIPD
• Ability to gain an understanding of diverse work-scopes quickly, identify interdependencies and constraints which enable project delivery and undertake risk opportunity assessment to build delivery confidence.
• Awareness of project Management Fundamentals.
• Ability to work collaboratively to build constructive relationships with internal stakeholders.
Additional information about the process
HR Project Support
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 12 months+
Salary: 19.71ph PAYE or 25.51ph Ltd
Contact Details: Charlotte Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org - 07599548238
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
This contract has been deemed inside of scope IR35.