Apply for this job
||Central and Southern Scotland
||245.00-280.00 GBP per day
To assist in the development, implementation and review of the arrangements for Quality Assurance to ensure compliance with regulatory and Company requirements.
• Maintain documentation/procedures in Quality Assurance to support ISO9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 and Site Licence arrangements.
• Undertake activities required to support effective quality assurance arrangements.
• Monitor compliance with Site standards and take action as appropriate to achieve improvement.
• Provide technical expertise, advice, guidance and support in Quality Assurance.
• Liaise with other departments to facilitate the planning of quality aspects of work programmes.
• Co-ordinate the implementation of the quality aspects of work programmes.
• Provide technical support for the implementation of the audit programme and management review preparation.
• Deputise for the Line Manager as appropriate.
• Assist with the maintenance of the required regulatory approvals as appropriate
• Responsible for implementing certain aspects of the Site Improvement Plan for Quality Assurance.
• Assist with the review and audit of site performance in Quality Assurance
• Assist with supporting the Site and Project implementation of Quality Assurance arrangements.
• Assist with the preparation and maintenance of ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001 certification
• Carry out team supervision and project management as required.
• Ensure personal and professional development and training of Quality staff to deliver an effective and suitably qualified and experienced Function.
• Ensure effective communication within the Function.
• Monitor performance and take action or provide advice as necessary to maintain Quality standards and improve performance.
• Identify good practice in performance at sites and externally, and promote and deploy across the Functions/Sites.
• Provide expert-level advice, support and guidance on Quality issues throughout the Site.
• Act for the Site EHSS&Q Professional Lead as directed.
• The post holder may be required to be a member of, and participate in, the Site Emergency Scheme subject to any fitness standards required.
• Comply with the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments. Support the continuous improvement of Health, Safety Environment and Quality on Site.
• As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence.
• Undertake baseline roles as required.
• Contribute to the effective development and delivery of training within own area of specialism.
• Assist with managing the relevant aspects of the Detail Volume, SPI/CPI, and commercial and financial aspects as required for delivery of the lifetime plan.
• Educated to NQF level 5 / NVQ Level 5
• Member of a relevant professional institute
• Certificate in Environmental Management / Safety / QA
Additional information about the process
Location: Annan, Dumfriesshire
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 6 months+
Salary: 245 - 280 per day Ltd
Contact Details: Charlotte Williams – email@example.com - 07599548238
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.