Apply for this job
||Central and South East
||24.21-24.21 GBP per hour
• Provide advice and guidance on the Site arrangements for environmental management.
• Develop and maintain documentation/procedures in relevant aspects of environmental management.
• Undertake activities required to support environmental compliance as required.
• Assist with developing and maintain the arrangements for compliance with statutory and Company requirements.
• Manage and support the collection, analysis and reporting of site discharges, radioactive disposals and environmental monitoring programme as appropriate ensuring compliance with the site's Certificate of Authorisation and Compilation of Environment Agency Requirements.
• Produce and maintain the consent under the Environmental Impact (EIAD) regulations, including environmental impact assessments as appropriate.
• Maintain ISO 14001 certification as appropriate.
• Ensure the production and maintenance of any required permits, consents and other regulatory approvals as required.
• Develop and manage the Site Improvement Plan for environmental management.
• Support the Site and Project implementation of environmental and waste arrangements.
• Support the management of land contamination plans as required.
• Member of a relevant professional institute (IEMA, CIEEM, CIWEM etc).
• Educated to at least NQF Level 5/NVQ Level 5 in relevant subject.
• Experience in related environment role.
• Detailed knowledge of International/ISO Standards.
• Detailed knowledge of relevant environmental legislation and permitting.
Additional information about the process
Location: Harwell, Oxfordshire
Salary: 24.21ph PAYE
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 12 months+
Contact Details: Charlotte Williams – email@example.com - 07599548238
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.