Apply for this job
||Occupational Health Nurse
||30009.00-40000.00 GBP per year
The purpose of the post is to provide an OH service to DSRL and external customers.
The Job Holder will be responsible for delivering Occupational Health support.
The Job Holder will:
• Deliver treatment services and the management of those taken ill, injured or contaminated at work.
• Undertake fitness for work and wellbeing medicals. Advise management and employees on fitness for work in consultation with OH Advisor or Physician.
• Maintain records for statutory and non-statutory health screening.
• Develop and deliver health promotion on general health topics.
• Check stock levels and equipment quality.
• Undertake respirator fit testing.
• Administrate the immunisation process.
• Provide on call cover.
• Undertake point of care and/or evidential drug screening and breath alcohol testing with regard to DSRL or customer policy and ethical guidance.
• Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to post.
Current NMC Registration
Registered Nurse with Registration Experience - 2 Years
• Treatment soft tissue injuries/minor injuries
• Current IT skills and familiarity with Microsoft packages (word, excel etc)
• Experience with computerised medical record systems
• Trauma care experience
• OH experience
• Fit for work with IRR’s
• Approachable, professional manner
• Full UK driving licence
*Closing date for applications - Monday 4 November 2019*
Additional information about the process
Title: Occupational Health Nurse
Salary: PAYE £30,009 to £40,000
Job Type: Part time (3 days a week) 12 months contract
Contact details: Carron.Smith@capita.co.uk
Tel: 01847 891062 or 07753221031
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.