Apply for this job
||Asset Care General Operative
||Hinkley Point A
||14.15-14.15 GBP per hour
Purpose of Role
Undertakes assigned tasks within the Maintenance Team, having full regard to Site Licence requirements, Statutory Regulations and Company and Location Directives, Procedures and Safety Rules.
• Carries out core maintenance duties within his/her own level of demonstrated competence.
• Carries out operational tasks within scope and competence and to assist with fault investigations.
• Provides technical support to current and future project design and implementation.
• The post holder may be required to fulfil a role in the Site Emergency Scheme.
• As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence.
• The post holder may be required to carry out identified roles as necessary.
• Complies with the Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments.
• Supports the continuous improvement of Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality on Site.
• Supports colleague’s learning and development through knowledge sharing, task instruction etc.
Individual will need up to date training / certificates in: Fork Lift Driver, MEWP Operator (IPAF), Rigging and Slinging and Confined Space Entry.
Will need to be filled by mechanical / multi skilled craftperson. Other disciplines will be considered based on experience. H&S Risks or hazards associated with this rile - confined spaces, radiological, working at height.
Additional information about the process
Title: Asset Care General Operative
per hr PAYE
Job Type: Contract
Contact details: Jessica.McSherry@capita.co.uk
Tel: 019467 86945 or 07599552401
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.