Apply for this job
||HRIS Change Support
||19.71-22.28 GBP per hour
• Working within the HRIS team; to focus on business change activities linked to HR technology developments
• Planning and managing the next round of system changes
• Owning change activities surrounding SAP SuccessFactors for My Contribution
• Managing business change surrounding updates and managing the regular end user feedback
• Demonstrable experience in designing and managing business change plans (advantageous for this to have been in a people related technology change area)
• Stakeholder engagement experience at various organisational levels
• Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
• Ability to work to tight and demanding deadlines
• Demonstrable detailed understanding of HR technologies (preference for SAP HCM and SuccessFactors)
Additional information about the process
HRIS Change Support
Location: Whitehaven, Cumbria
Salary: 22.28 Ltd or 19.71 PAYE
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 6 months
Contact Details: Charlotte Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org - 07599548238
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
This contract has been deemed Inside of scope IR35.