Apply for this job
||25.00-35.00 GBP per hour
Purpose of Role
To provide Programme of Project support to the project transformation programme Office and its associated Improvement Work-streams for the project management improvements for our client.
To support Improvement Leads in managing the delivery of Project improvements and/or the Programme Manager in the operations of the Programme Office.
To establish and maintain effective Programme management arrangements including programme reporting and benefits tracking.
Resource sought as resource demands for this skill set exceed availability of resource with vacancies open for higher priority posts.
• Post holder will report to the Programme or Work-stream Manager working on the Project Improvements Programme, within Project Delivery.
• Post holder will liaise with Programme Manager and/or Work-stream leads to provide project, programme or management support to produce Programme / Work-stream deliverables, monthly reports, delivery plans, progress monitoring, benefits tracking and project programme controls.
• Post holder will liaise with business and finance personnel to provide Cost and Schedule information and resource predictions for their area of work.
• Post holder will contribute to Work-stream delivery, produce and maintain Benefits Realisation Profiles and associated measures / metrics and where required will support Project Teams in the implementation of improvement initiatives.
• Ability to gain an understanding of diverse work-scopes quickly, identify interdependencies and constraints which enable Programme delivery and undertake risk opportunity assessment to build delivery confidence.
• Awareness of Programme Management Fundamentals.
• Ability to work collaboratively to build constructive relationships with internal stakeholders.
• Attention to detail in the quality of work output delivered by the Programme.
• A working knowledge of Major Project Delivery.
• Awareness of the Project Management Fundamentals & APM Standards.
• APM or MSP Courses completed - Desirable.
• Project or Engineering background Preferred.
Additional information about the process
Title: Project Support
Salary:£25 to £35/hr LTD only dependent upon experience
Job Type: 12 Months Contract
Tel: 019467 86945 or 07599552401
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.