Apply for this job
||40.00-60.00 GBP per hour
Rate: £45-£60 LTD per hour – Outside of IR35
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 months
Contact details: Joanne Anders - 07927563874
The Role Description
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a K2 specialist to work on a 12 month contract basis.
The K2 Specialist will be responsible for the design, build and support of K2 and SharePoint/K2 hybrid solutions.
The post holder will interact with the business to gather requirements where IT solutions are required that utilise integration & workflow from Line of Business & Enterprise solutions.
Direct liaison with all departmental towers, and business process owners will be required to design fit for purpose complex workflow based solutions.
The post holder will design, build and deliver fit for purpose automated workflow solutions aligned to business requirements utilising both the SharePoint on premises 2013 platform and the K2 Blackpearl Version 4.7 and V5 platforms.
* Please note that intermediaries legislation does not apply to this assignment*
Qualifications / Experience
• Minimum degree in relevant technical area or considerable demonstrable experience
• Excellent communication skills – credible with all levels of the business
• K2 Blackpearl Version 4.7 and K2 V5 developer (must have demonstrable design experience within a commercial environment)
• Good analytical skills with the ability to spot trends and patterns
• Experience in requirements analysis, troubleshooting & problem management
• Experience in contributing to designing new solutions
• Methodical and logical approach to problem solving
• Business Analysis & Solution Analysis experience is an advantage.
• Experience of working to Agile Methodologies
• Computer literate, including a good working knowledge of relevant computer software
• Possesses a strong focus on knowledge sharing & team working whilst having the ability to work to your own initiative
• Experience of writing code in C#
• Demonstrable experience in developing SharePoint (from SharePoint 2013 onwards) solutions.
• Experience in MS Teams and Azure would also be advantageous.
Additional information about the process
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.