Apply for this job
||Central and Southern Scotland
||310.00-387.50 GBP per day
To ensure the compliance with non-radiological environmental legislation and site/company arrangements
• Develop and maintain documentation/procedures in relevant aspects of environmental management.
• Undertake activities required to support environmental compliance
• Monitor compliance with Site standards within own technical area of expertise.
• Liaise with other departments to facilitate the planning of work programmes.
• Co-ordinate the implementation, delivery and evaluation of work programmes.
• Assist with developing and maintain the arrangements for compliance with statutory and Company requirements.
• Deputise for the line manager as appropriate.
• Ensure the production and maintenance of any required permits, consents and other regulatory approvals as required where the role relates to environmental management.
• Responsible for implementing aspects of the Site Improvement Plan environmental management as required.
• Provide advice and guidance on the Site arrangements for relevant aspects os environmental management.
• Review and audit of site performance in relevant aspects of environmental management.
• Support the Site and Project implementation of environmental arrangements as required.
• Monitor performance and provide advice as necessary to maintain standards and improve performance.
• Implement identified good practice and promote and deploy across Site.
• Comply with the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments.
• Undertake baseline roles as required.
Educated to NQF/NVQ Level 5
Member of a professional relevant institute
Certificate in Environmental Manag
Additional information about the process
Location: West Kilbride
Salary: 310-387.50 per day LTD
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 12 months+
Contact Details: Charlotte Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org - 07599548238
This role has been deemed inside of scope IR35.
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.