Apply for this job
||Administrator (Safety & Learning)
||Central and Southern Scotland
||13.50-13.50 GBP per hour
The candidate will be providing support to OEF Engineer, process/procedures on site and provide support to dosimetry department within the EHHS&Q. In the absence of the OEF engineer take learning events to the morning meetings, arrange Event review, Fire safety management group meetings and support period end reporting and site updates on Cristal
• Dealing with customer/client queries and resolving them within levels of experience and competence
• Drafting of correspondence to support day to day progression of tasks/deliverables
• Provide high level administrative support within the assigned function including but not limited to processing of expenses, arranging meetings, organising travel, accommodation, refreshments etc.
• Ensure that functional databases are accurately updated in a timely manner
• Develop and maintain effective filing and retrieval systems
• Prepare agendas, minutes and action plans as required.
• Undertaking other administrative tasks assigned as and when required
• Assisting in the development of quality administrative systems and processes within the function
• The post holder may be required to be a member of, and participate in, the Site Emergency Scheme subject to any fitness standards required.
• Comply with the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments. Support the continuous improvement of Health, Safety Environment and Quality on Site.
• As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence
• The post holder may be required to undertake emergency scheme duties
Educated to A Level standard or equivalent/above
Computer literate; Working knowledge of Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Excellent communication skills
Punctual and self motivated.
Additional information about the process
Administrator (Safety & Learning)
Location: West Kilbride
Salary: 13.50ph PAYE
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 12 months+
Contact Details: Charlotte Williams – email@example.com - 07599548238
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.