Apply for this job
||Central and Southern Scotland
||13.50-15.22 GBP per hour
• Carries out core operational duties within his/her own level of demonstrated competence.
• Being a Suitably Qualified and Experienced Person (SQEP) on various plant items as required by the Site Licence.
• Carries out operational tasks within scope and competence and to assist with fault investigations.
• The post holder may be required to carry out identified roles as necessary, for example site security support.
• The post holder will be required to fulfil a role in the Site Emergency Scheme.
• The post holder will be required to be a classified worker as specified in the IRRs.
• As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence.
• Comply with the Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments. Support the continuous improvement of Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality on Site.
• Assist in the training and development of team members.
• Uphold Company values at all times by putting safety and environmental protection first; building trust by acting with integrity and respect for others; and ensuring that we promote and support innovation and efficiency to achieve successful delivery of the mission.
Technical qualification such as City & guilds, BTEC, NVQ, NQF etc
Experience of working in an industrial environment
valid FLT and advanced slinging qualification desirable
Additional information about the process
Location: West Kilbride
Salary: 13.50-15.22ph PAYE
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 12 months+
Contact Details: Charlotte Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org - 07599548238
This role has been deemed inside of scope IR35.
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.