Apply for this job
||General Operatives (Asset Care)
||Hinkley Point A
||14.00-14.51 GBP per hour
Acting as a fully trained member of the Production Technician Operations Team we are requiring mechanical / multiskilled craftsperson. (Other disciplines will be considered based on experience.)
Nuclear decommissioning experience is preferred however site-specific safety related training is provided meaning this is a great opportunity to get in the Nuclear sector with long term work opportunity.
Will need up to date training / certificates in: Fork Lift Driver, MEWP Operator (IPAF), Rigging and Slinging and Confined Space Entry.
Purpose of Role
Undertakes assigned tasks within the Maintenance Team, having full regard to Site Licence requirements, Statutory Regulations and Company and Location Directives, Procedures and Safety Rules.
• Carries out core maintenance duties within his/her own level of demonstrated competence.
• Carries out operational tasks within scope and competence and to assist with fault investigations.
• Provides technical support to current and future project design and implementation.
• The post holder may be required to fulfil a role in the Site Emergency Scheme.
• As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence.
• The post holder may be required to carry out identified roles as necessary.
• Complies with the Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments.
• Supports the continuous improvement of Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality on Site.
• Supports colleague’s learning and development through knowledge sharing, task instruction etc.
Additional information about the process
Position: General Operatives (Asset Care)
Rate: Hourly rate £14.15 PAYE with paid leave 38 days
Job Type: Contract 12 months initial contract / 37 hours per week over 4 days Monday - Thursday
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org / 07824 362482 / Recrutiment Team Hotline 0845 604 0783
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
Nuclear Works welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. Nuclear Works is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business