Apply for this job
||Business Advisor/Admin Team Leader
||19.00-19.71 GBP per hour
The Business Advisor is responsible for the provision of a business service inc. Line Management responsibility for the Admin Team in the Information Services Organisation (ISO) and reports into the ISO Business Manager. They will deliver on the key business processes to support the successful achievement of ISO objectives.
The successful candidate will be responsible for key business functions including:
- Admin Team Leader ensuring Admin Support for ISO is delivered effectively. This includes line manager responsibilities including Performance Management of the admin team.
- Collation and input of ISO information into the Sellafield Site Performance Report.
- Reporting and Performance Analysis – Ensure the reporting requirements for ISO are fit for purpose and enable appropriate decision making up an appropriate level.
- Operating Plan – Monitor and report progress against key targets as identified in the Sellafield Operating Plan.
- Operating Plan - Support the annual update to the Operating Plan
- Demonstrable experience of leading an Admin Team
- Demonstrable experience producing periodic performance information
- Knowledge of Earned Value and Variance Analysis.
- Knowledge of baseline management and financial management including requirements within Sellafield Ltd Management System
- Demonstrable experience of building effective business relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to translate technical financial / business management information into non-technical language
- Demonstrable experience of working within a business role
- Ability to prioritise own and others workload to ensure the objectives are delivered effectively.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Highly motivated
Additional information about the process
Title: Business Advisor/Admin Team Leader
Location: Chapel Bank , Workington
Salary: £19.71 PAYE
Job Type: Contract
Contact details: Joanne.Anders@capita.co.uk
Tel:019467 74121 or 07927563874
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.