Apply for this job
||Central and South East
||Radioactive Waste Management
||15.33-15.33 GBP per hour
This role will support the Waste Management Disposability Assessment Programme through the production of project plans, monitoring, reporting and influencing performance delivery The role is reporting to Project Manager Waste Management and a key interface will be with the Programme Management Office Planning Manager to produce detailed and robust project plans for assigned projects, monitor and challenge project performance and produce and maintain a Schedule of planned Disposability Assessments.
• Support the implementation of the overall planning and scheduling framework
• Support the development and maintenance of planning processes and tools to support effective scheduling and resource management
• Monitoring and assuring the consistent use of the planning approach across the portfolio.
• Ensure project plans are appropriately challenged, defined and analysed.
• Develop robust project schedules and reporting to help Project Managers and Waste Management Specialists deliver to time and cost.
• Follow appropriate escalation routes to ensure planning processes and procedures are consistently adhered to
• Conduct basic analysis on plans to provide insight to Project Managers that will help to enhance delivery and improve decision-making
• Support the training of project personnel on the appropriate planning and scheduling systems.
• Updating of planning and scheduling processes, procedures and documentation on a regular basis to ensure continuous improvement.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly organised, ability to organise complex large work programmes
• Attention to detail, able to work in a highly regulated environment and manage critical interfaces and dependencies
• Ability to manage and take ownership of small projects, desire to work in a heavily project-based setting
• Educated to degree level with a desire for further training such as PRINCE2
Additional information about the process
Location: Harwell, Oxfordshire
Salary: 15.33ph PAYE + 30 days holiday + BH
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 6 months+
Contact Details: Charlotte Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org - 07599548238
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
This vacancy has been deemed inside of IR35.