Apply for this job
||Resourcing Team Member - NSBS
||11.67-11.67 GBP per hour
We are looking for an innovative, professional, customer and delivery focussed individual who will work well under pressure in a fast paced and complex environment.
● Ability to build working relationships with a number of stakeholders
● Experience of best practice recruitment and campaign management
● Capable of balancing priorities in a high paced environment
● Can demonstrate proficiency in data management (seeking, retrieving information and presenting reports to high standards)
● Can demonstrate having positive team working skills
● Can demonstrate having good communication skills
● Demonstrate ability to deliver to challenging deadlines, using own initiative
● Evidence of high integrity and discretion
● Provide evidence of having excellent organisational skills (planning & controlling work)
● Minimum of Level 3 Business related qualification or equivalent (Desirable)
● Have a good working knowledge of recruitment processes and practices.
● Be well linked in with up to date and best practice methodologies across the Recruitment industry and bring them to bear at Sellafield Ltd.
Additional information about the process
Resourcing Team Member - NSBS
Location: Workington, Cumbria
Salary: 11.67ph PAYE
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 12 months
Contact Details: Charlotte Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org - 07599548238
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.