Apply for this job
||Central and South East
||Radioactive Waste Management
||28000.00-28000.00 GBP per year
Work with HR Team to provide administrative support for the complete range of HR and services.
• Payroll Administration; acting as a main point of contact for our payroll provider, updating our payroll provider on any monthly changes and drafting correspondence to employees.
• Support HR Manager and HR Advisor with administration for the security vetting process.
• Assist with Recruitment process, including; interview planning, candidate management and preparing recruitment correspondence
• Assist HR Manager with preparation of contacts of employment, offer letters and other contractual paperwork as required, ensuring compliance with best practice and relevant employment legislation.
• Provide general admin support to the HR Team as required, including; updating organisation charts, assisting with procurement paperwork, room bookings and maintaining staff records.
• GDPR; management of personnel records to adhere to GDPR guidelines
• Assist with administration of the Performance Management Process
• Educated to at least GCSE level including English and Maths
• Strong administration skills with proven experience
• Strong communication and listening skills
• Discreet with a clear understanding of the requirement to maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Experience of working in a HR/learning & Development environment with basic awareness of current HR legislation issues would be beneficial but not essential.
Additional information about the process
Location: Harwell, Oxforshire
Salary: 14.45ph PAYE + 38 days annual leave (inc BH)
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 9 months, possibly Permanent.
Contact Details: Charlotte Williams – email@example.com - 07599548238
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.