Apply for this job
||Senior Training Officer/Apprentice Scheme Coordinator
||Low Level Waste
||24.62-31.87 GBP per hour
The Senior Training Officer is responsible for coordinating the delivery of a high-quality Training service to company (in house or bought in as appropriate). The Senior Training Officer is also responsible for the Management of the company Apprenticeship Scheme.
• Comply with RSP with respect to information assets.
• Contribute to the LTP, identifying training opportunities and threats with the plan e.g. competency and skills gap and the impact of loss of key skills.
• Support Training Manager with Training Needs Analysis (TNA) across the organisation
• Assist with the identification of training and development solutions to meet company and individual needs.
• Comply with training policies and procedures in place, including any legislative and regulatory that applies to the role.
• Problem solve and escalate any unresolved issues to the Training Manager
• To provide the necessary Training and Organisational Baseline statistics to the organisation
• To provide advice to the organisation on Training and Organisational Baseline Procedures
• Deputise for the Training Officer
• Deputise for the Training Manager
• Coordinate the archiving standards for Training records in accordance with the records retention schedule
• Review the monthly issue of the LLWR Competency tables, organisational chart and vulnerability matrix
• Coordinate the management of the LLWR Apprenticeship scheme
• Coordinate the management of the LLWR Succession plans for Organisational Baseline roles and Business Critical posts
• Coordinate the training evaluation
• To be aware of and abide by the company’s Standards and Expectations
• Awareness of the environmental issues associated with the role
• Ensuring waste is correctly segregated to ensure compliant disposal
• Manage the risks within your scope of work in compliance with the company risk management procedures.
• CIPD Qualification
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Line Management Experience
• Excellent IT Skills
• Knowledge and Understanding of Training and SQEP processes
• BW Superuser
• Experience in Training Needs Analysis
• Experience in Training Evaluation
• Knowledge and Understanding of Organisat
Additional information about the process
Senior Training Officer/Apprentice Scheme Coordinator
Location: Calderbridge, Cumbria
Salary: 24.62 PAYE or 31.87 LTD
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 12 months
Contact Details: Charlotte Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org - 07599548238
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.